Purpose: To receive and process all payments from
the customer according to standard procedures, issue receipts and
give appropriate change.
- Handle customer transactions and ensure they
are charged correctly for the products purchased.
- Receives and processes all payments according
to standard procedures.
- Counts money back to customer in an accurate
and concise manner.
- Informs customers about services available and
assesses customer needs.
- Examine products being purchased for damages
and price accuracy.
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the
shift ensuring cash equals receipts.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Answer customers' questions and get a manager
if answer doesn't solve the issue
- Assists in the maintenance of store front-end
- Alerting the supervisor in the event of
- Providing appropriate customer care to the customers
including enquiring of Tuskys loyalty pay cards from the customers to facilitate
points being awarded to them.
- Diploma, CPA Part
I or Certificate in business related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience working for
- High integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize tasks and process
multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong mathematical skills
- Proven good customer service background
Basic Computer skills