Job Purpose: Franchisee Manager will be responsible for planning and
managing the franchising business of Company. They will be responsible for
developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to
franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in
the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing
investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee
experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by
negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement·
Responsible for the launch and development of
the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of Franchise
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue
targets of the franchisee is achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss
- Work as point of contact between the
franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly
and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of
franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business
including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing
and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes
are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on
sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated
and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance
with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure
franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise
agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Ensure that franchisee and its
staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with
Company’s customer policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course
7-10 years of progressive experience
in retail or franchising.
5+ years in a management position leading
Skills and Competence
Ability to establish
credibility, subject matter expertise and communicate effectively both verbally
and in writing.
Influence, negotiate and build
consensus with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
Problem solve with
franchisees in an effort to help them achieve business goals.
Ability to travel and work an
extensive travel schedule and ability to work remotely, evenings and weekends
Knowledge of retail
Attract, develop, manage and
retain top talent through mentoring, training, feedback and coaching to direct,
indirect and cross-functional teams.