Job Purpose: Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Communicate key insights and findings to product team
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Planning and monitoring
· A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Key Skills and Competence
· Advanced technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Proven analytical background
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.