Purpose: Ecommerce Manager will oversee tuskys.com online sales. He/she will be responsible for the image of the online platform and generating sales through the internet. S/he will also oversee a team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of tuskys.com
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Managing the e-Commerce strategy from creation and execution to optimization.
· Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum consumer response.
· Ensuring that the visual content engages effectively with the customer.
· Maintenance and support of the functional aspects of the ecommerce site.
· Working closely with the customer management team to drive consumer loyalty.
· Playing a key part in managing the e-Commerce P&L.
· Leading in new product development catered to the needs of the consumer.
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: New Media & Internet Marketing.
· Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Business Management.
· Certification Electronic Commerce Major will be added advantage.
· 8+ years of proven track record as an E-Commerce Manager within retail and technology sector
· Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
· Experience in CRM, digital and affiliate marketing, social media platforms, monitoring tools and metrics.
· Experience creating E-Commerce strategies and leading digital development
· Experience in consumer technology markets in an E-Commerce role.
· Experience of managing and leading teams.
· An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
· Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximize consumer activity
· A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
· A decisive and methodical way of thinking
· Able to work on own initiative without day to day management
· Demonstrable experience of generating new business and strong commercial relationships
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong relationship building ability and customer service/experience focus
· To provide leadership, ensuring that cross functional teams (merchandising, design and buying) are working towards common commercial objectives and timelines