Job Purpose: The successful candidate will be expected to provide quality and efficient Customer Experience to customers by ensuring individual staff members are performing against targets while regularly reviewing their performance to identify gaps and providing training and coaching to build on their capacity.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Ensure that all incoming customer concerns received across all social media pages are addressed fully to facilitate for a 100% response rate & one-hour response time.
· Following set customer service standards and ensuring adherence to all scripts, processes, SOPs and SLAs.
· Create and oversee implementation of policies and procedures that optimize customer experience and the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
· Study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
· Assist in training of new hires and in conducting staff appraisals for the department.
· Disseminate new product, service information and promotion campaign to customers and ensure that they are well versed on the same.
· Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports related to customers care experience.
· Monitor leave schedules for direct supervisees and ensure business continuity.
· Handle any ad-hoc customer related matters that arise and if unable to resolve immediately, escalate to the relevant persons.
· Oversee and effectively manage administration of customer loyalty cards.
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Bachelor’s Degree Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Customer Experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
· Experience in retail will be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
· A proven track record in customer satisfaction.
· Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
· Ability to reinforce team work.